OMG MARY!!!!!!!!What gorgeous scans, they're so detailed! And I'm thinking he might be born with chubbier cheeks than Lily! They will be fun to kiss on ;)
Hi, West! I can't wait to see you in person.
I keep on coming back to your page to look at West! I can see him very clearly.
I'm just like Leslie, I've looked at his scan, like, 100 times already :)He is so beautiful and I can't wait to meet him in person!
OMG MARY!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous scans, they're so detailed! And I'm thinking he might be born with chubbier cheeks than Lily! They will be fun to kiss on ;)
Hi, West! I can't wait to see you in person.
ReplyDeleteI keep on coming back to your page to look at West! I can see him very clearly.
ReplyDeleteI'm just like Leslie, I've looked at his scan, like, 100 times already :)
ReplyDeleteHe is so beautiful and I can't wait to meet him in person!