...that is how likely it is that Westbrook will be here soon. No dilation what so ever. Even if my doctor wanted to induce me early for whatever reason, she can't do so if I am not dilated. We are going to try again next week in hopes that I will be progressing and then induce if it seems reasonable.
She also didn't think that Westbrook is as big as the ultrasound detected. The weight can be off by as much as 10% but she said that while it still puts him over 8lbs at the least, he is not crowding me enough to cause concern. (That's what she thinks!) There are concerns if he reaches the 9.5lb or more range but we will cross that bridge when we get there.
So we wait.
Well shoot! Here I was thinking that we would get to meet Westbrook a couple weeks early but he has decided to hang out with just his mommy for a bit longer.
ReplyDeleteSoon enough though! Hang in there Mary, you are a super star!
Oh Mary! I know you were hoping he'd be ready to come this week, but you know West has surprised us all before! He may just want to surprise you one day soon!
ReplyDeleteIf not, just hold on. I know this is a rough time, but he'll be here before you know it and time will move at warp speed. In the meantime, pamper yourself and enjoy what's left of your pregnancy (I know that's easier said than done at this point, huh?).
Awwww sweetie! I am so sorry, I know it must be getting really hard. It will be all worth it soon :) Let me know if you need anything at all.
ReplyDeleteMaaaarrryyy! I am whining for an update!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a great weekend! I just looked at your ticker: Only TEN DAYS until your due date!!!!