Monday, May 1

Hello again!

Sorry for no updates lately, I have been very distracted and very exhausted! First off, I went to see Drew last Friday and had a great day with him. It was really important to me to spend at least one day with him before the transplant process started today, Monday. We spent the morning in the clinic, jumped over to radiation, and then hung out at the apartment all afternoon. Drew we even feeling good enough to go on a long walk with me up to the stores near the apartment. Even after all the walking, shopping, and ya know, radiation from the day, Drew was still going strong into the evening. It was a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:36 PM

    Look, Mary! You're in the single-digits now! West could literally come any day (and will, even if we have to make him!). You are SOOO close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, I am so happy to hear that you had a good day with your brother. Your family is so amazing and strong. I am praying for all of you. West needs to hurry out and come bring everyone lots of joy, especially his uncle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:47 PM

    YOU ARE PREGNANT!! YOU have the right to ask for anything! Take advantage girl. (LOL) Glad all is well. Waiting to hear the news. Thoughts and prayers with each and every one of your family during these trying days.
    Pam & Charles

    ReplyDelete