Friday, February 19

A Full House

In one of the kindest acts of all time, the Baylys came to town. It was kind because they came to celebrate Drew's Day. It was even kinder because they donated blood. It was amazing because it was a 9+ hours drive each way.... with two small children. AND despite living in a winter wonderland (Balitmore/DC area) they drove south only to have the snow follow them. Bless their hearts.

We had an exciting drive home in the sudden snow. We were lucky to have a superhero in the car behind us. Bill literally pushed my car up nasty hill.



We had a fabulously lazy snowed-in weekend just five adults and four kids...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The kids got along perfectly...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The crew (minus Riri who is behind the camera and WB who is pouting behind the group)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. We were so happy to be there with you guys. :o)

    And, you are so right about the behavior of the children. I mean, I've never reprimanded so little.

    Finally, since staying at your house, we've finally been to Trader Joe's. And, I couldn't believe it - all the wonderful things I'd heard were true.

    ReplyDelete