We have a small problem with Llandis and markers. She loves to color on herself. I have found her naked in front of the art easel drawing on her tush. She hides under my desk covering her face with fuchsia Sharpie. She spent the better part of Spring Break with a purple and red neck. There was also once a matter involving Llandis, a red Sharpie and hardwood floors. (Thanks again Riri & Catherine for the help cleaning that one up!)
I am sure you wonder why we leave so many markers around. You see, I sold Sharpies while I was with Rubbermaid. We have hundreds of Sharpies around here... most in a labeled box in storage.... or so we thought. We try to keep them out of reach but Llandis finds them on desks, sneaks them from the junk drawer, and perhaps even buys them.
She gave herself green tiger strips yesterday while she was "napping" and was punished. Imagine my joy today when I picked her up from school with Sharpie art on her hands. Her teachers drew a bee on one hand and a lady bug on the other. They were super cute. Any other mom would have been impressed. Not this one. Llandis displayed her hands with pride and said "Look Mama, markerens on my hand pretty. I not lose pribledges (privileges) with markerens. Seeeeeee Mama. So pretty. I beee-you-tea-fullen."


No comments:
Post a Comment