Hmmm, I am supposed to write about 10 things you don't know about me. The lists always start off seeming impossible and by the end I have to edit them down. 1. Like Catherine, I still sleep like I am pregnant... in a full pillow nest. Actually, my problem is worse. I sleep with a body pillow (which is not body length given my height). Plus a big pillow at the foot of the bed to pick up where the body pillow leaves off. Then, to top matters off, I keep a pillow stuffed behind my back for support. Support? I am only, gulp, thirty. Yikes.
2. I have written two full length fiction books.
3. I suffer, and I do mean suffer, from the most mocked medical condition on Earth. Restless Leg Syndrome is the bane of my existence. It hurts. It aches. The only way to describe RLS is that my legs itch on the inside. There is no scratching or moisturizing my way out of the itch. Other nights it is as if my legs are moving entirely on their own. It started during my pregnancy with Westbrook, went away briefly until I carried Llandis and has stuck around ever since.
4. I have recently become obsessed with The Hills and Keeping Up With the Kardashians. (I even spelled Kardashian correctly on the first try.)
5. I get angry when anyone tries to justify banning gay marriage or treating illegal aliens like animals. Angry may not even be the most accurate word. Perhaps blinding white hot hysterically bananas... yep, that works.
6. Sometimes* while cooking, I pretend that I am hosting a cooking show on The Food Network. My big idea is...wait, I can't share.
7. I have a minimum of 10 blogs out there in blogosphere. You might recall Lady With A Baby that Lora and I wrote years ago. I have a cooking blog (it was going to be great), the dealing with PPD blog (wasn't great), and then several others that have no more than 30 posts between them all.
8. At one point I thought I could start a successful "major blog" which makes major money. Other people do it, some of which make me crazy, so why not me. Probably for the same reason I have written two books yet done nothing with them to date.
9. Fondue is the perfect way to eat. It is slow, freshly cooked (by you!), and includes yummy dips. Plus, there is cheese.
10. I can't think anymore because my restless legs are killing me.
*Pretty much always.
I can't believe it's taken me so long to comment on this. So many things to write. But, the most important. When Wade was visiting with us, I told him I watch America's Next Top Model, and some other sordid tv shows. For people who want to be so off the regression line and living well, it's good to know we both watch such terrible horrible tv.
ReplyDeleteOh, and here here to number five.