Ten minutes ago... Westbrook held the part of "My Mommy" and Llandis was "My Baby" which resulted in a 30 second nap, a race around the kitchen island, and a laser assisted diaper change on the dog.
Twenty minutes ago... The real Llandis was faux-napping on the couch while "Super Westbrook Clobber Man" focused his laser and clobbers*** for "battle-play-fight." The conversation rotated between Llandis saying:
"Wookie Clobber, you be quiet. I am sleeping. Shhh you silly dofus."
OR
"Someone turn off the light. Llandy Llew is sleeping like a baby Llandy Llew. I'm Llandy Llew"
Westbrook: "Hands in the air, disco stick."****
Then a moment later she would follow up with "What you doing? I bump my head but it's ok. Dee dee doo doda."
*Right Now: Was intended to be at 6:30 pm but the kids kept changing this little role play game so I just watched, listened, and recorded the highlights.
**Laser: Wade's music stand
***Clobbers: Kitchen tongs.... duh.
****Um, yes. We saw Toy Story 3 today (9 thumbs up!) and I might let the kids listen to Lady Gaga in the car sometimes. Or always. Lesson learned.
No comments:
Post a Comment