Monday, May 1

Unknown pregnancy side effects...

Just wanted to add to the list of things I was never told about pregnancy: the old Goofy Foot.

I noticed a few weeks ago that occasionally when I was waddling around that my right foot was at a 45 degree angle instead of straight forward. However, any time I noticed this I would just obsess about it so I thought it was something I was only doing because I was thinking about it. Wrong. Drew pointed it out to me during my recent visit to Duke and then I started trying to consciously correct the way that I was walking… it was much harder than I thought. Mom has reassured me that it will go away with the extra weight but I am nervous that, like the stretch marks, this goofy foot of mine will be with me forever.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:29 PM

    Awww, goofy-foot-Mary...now, that's not such a bad nickname!

    Don't worry honey, it's almost over!

    ReplyDelete